Wednesday, October 4, 2017

My color

When it comes to coloring books, I am like a three year old. Disney princess coloring books are still my favorite type of coloring book. Okay, not really. I do like normal coloring books that aren’t for young kids.
When I got this book in the mail, I wanted to drop everything I was doing and color. I mean, a coloring book just came in the mail for me! I am being serious! I kept looking through all the pictures, trying to pick out which picture I would color first.
Can you guess that I love this coloring book? All the pictures are so amazing! My favorite part about this book is that there are no faces. Something weird about me (I know that many things are weird about me) is that I like pictures that have just a silhouette or ones where you can’t see the face. I don’t want to say, “where their heads are chopped off” because that would be weird. But I just like it where you cannot see the person’s face.
The cover is just great! It pretty much is an example of what the rest of the pictures will be like. I am going to give it 5 stars (obviously). Because if I didn’t like the cover, which is just like the rest of the pictures, I would I be writing so many good things about this book. Also, it is a purple (ish) cover, with the pink outline of the pictures. Purple is my absolute favorite color! So, of course the cover is awesome for that reason too!
This coloring book deserves more than 5 stars! I just love it! Anybody who enjoys coloring (especially, if you like color clothing), you should definitely get this book. It is worth every penny! You won’t be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment