Saturday, November 18, 2017

Fliers

'Fliers' by Nathaniel Russell is a collection of original "lost and found" type posters that have a creative spin to them. When I originally saw this book I knew I had to get it because this is the exact type of humor my graphic designer husband LOVES. And it did not disappoint!

There are 20 fliers included in the book. Each page is pretty thick, like card-stock paper. The author created them this way so that the pages can be torn out and used as posters also. You can get a good feel of what this compilation is all about by looking at the cover of the book since it includes one of the pages from inside. The jacket can also be taken off of the book and used as a poster, which is a nice touch.

The fliers I thought were really funny included the "So bummed right now" and "Feeling Tired?" ones. My husband really liked the "Burn Your House Down" one.

This is a fun, conversation starting, coffee-table book to have around the house. I think our friends would get a kick out of it whenever they come by. I really enjoyed it.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment